How fast does the water flow out of the faucet in your kitchen? You might not care in that instance. You have a general sense of what’s normal, and you might be annoyed if the pressure is low while the dishwasher is running, but in reality, you don’t need concrete data for that situation. However, there are a lot of places where the exact flow rate of a particular fluid is absolutely critical. In those instances, you need to make sure that you have the proper flow rate gauges to get the best information possible. SRP Control offers a number of different devices to meet the criteria of your operation. These are just a few of the features that are available in our flowmeter catalog.
- Digital Readouts – Analog gauges can be very reliable, but it can be hard to get an extremely precise reading from them. Our digital readouts ensure that you can get the precise figure that you need.
- Mounting – From pipes to troughs to containers, pressure sensors are needed in a variety of environments. Because of the different spaces that may need to be assessed, SRP Control offers flowmeters that can be mounted using different methods to suit the needs of your company.
- Durability – Some of our pressure sensors are housed in a waterproof carrying case that is virtually indestructible. This ensures that your equipment can stand up to even the harshest of conditions.
- Power Sources – Some of our sensors are battery powered in case you’re in a place where no power connection is available.
- Viscosity of Fluids – We have a variety of flow meters that can be used for different fluids. Sometimes, the flow rate of a very viscous substance must be measured. This requires different techniques than would be used to measure the flow rate of a lightweight gas.